I am a graduate student in Robotics, Systems and Controls program at ETH Zurich. My research interests lie in designing learning-based systems for navigation and manipulation in unknown environments. I am currently working at Robotic Systems Lab under Prof. Marco Hutter on learning locomotion-manipulation policies for ANYmal.
I graduated from IIT Kanpur in May 2018 with a Bachelors in Electrical Engineering. In the summer of 2017, I worked with Prof. Wolfram Burgard on predicting landing sites from aerial images. During my undergraduate program, I co-founded the AUV team for marine robotics.
Apart from my academic engagements, I enjoy playing lawn tennis, and running! In my spare time, I often end up on GitHub (a good replacement to other form of social media).
|Apr 16, 2019||Presented a seminar on Hierarchical RL for the Deep RL course (slides available here)|
|Nov 3, 2018||Working at Robotic Systems Lab on deploying RL algorithms into robots|
|Sep 17, 2018||Started Masters in Robotics, Systems, and Controls (RSC) at ETH Zurich|
|Sep 6, 2018||Our paper on ‘Vision-based Autonomous Landing in Catastrophe-Struck Environments’ is accepted for IROS’18 Workshop on Vision-based Drones: What’s Next?|
|Jun 28, 2018||Received ‘SIIC Student Innovation Award’ and ‘Sri. Binay Kumar Memorial Award’ at 51st Convocation, IIT Kanpur for my work on design and development of autonomous underwater vehicle|
Vision-based Autonomous Landing in Catastrophe-Struck Environments Workshop on Vision-based Drones: What’s Next?, IROS 2018
other relevant projects
- Verification of Neural Networks using Linear Programming (report)
- Monocular Odometry with Bundle Adjustment (report, video, code)
- Survey on Variational Autoencoders for Bayesian Inference (report)
- Visual Odometry using careful Feature Selection and Tracking (report, code)
- MATLAB based GUI for Motion Planning (code)
- Failure Handling in Swarm of Quadrotors (report)
open source projects
- ROS package for AirSim simulator- in C++ (code)
- ROS package for AirSim simulator- in Python (code)
- ROS package for saving data published from Zed Camera (code)
- ROS package for publishing data from Sparton AHRS8 sensor (code)